Thursday, June 14, 2018 11.35AM/ Proshare WebTv
The Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) in Nigeria is set to host a workshop on Corporate Governance and Financial Reporting Quality, on June 25, 2018 at the Wheatbaker Hotel, Lagos.
The workshop is being organized to orientate actors in the investment industry on the relationship between corporate governance standards and practices & financial reporting quality as they both link to transparency, ethical and integrity.
This professional is possible through the partnership with the Institute of Directors-Center for Corporate Governance, Nigeria (IoDCCG).
The conference content promise to be rich and engaging; exposing participants to trends in financial reporting quality and its corporate governance implications.
Highlights of the event include:
· Keynote address by Paul Smith, the President and CEO of CFA Institute;
· Launching of IoDCCG’s Business Network for Ethics and Integrity by the President of IoDCCG, Alhaji Ahmed Rufai;
· Panel discussion on 3 topics critical to the Investment Industry which will be facilitated by top professionals in the industry.; and
· Networking lunch among participants.
Proshare WebTV will be covering the event.
6. First Nigeria Investment Performance Stakeholders Conference Nov 06, 2017