Tuesday, October 08, 2019 / 06:30AM
/ So Fresh/Header Image Credit: So Fresh
So Fresh Neighbourhood Market has announced the launch of Pocket Fresh, Mini Parfait and The Mini- Energiser drinks, which are smaller versions of the company's flagship product brands. The products are aimed at providing healthy eating alternatives at a cheaper price.
So Fresh notes that everyone and anyone should have access to healthy meals. The company in a recent Press Release pointed out that nourishing the nation is a priority, "and we believe that our customers should have the full healthy experience without financial restraints which is why we are introducing Pocket Fresh, Mini-Parfait and Mini-Energiser."
The company says that the Pocket Fresh will consist of a salad or fiesta wrap with either a 25cl juice or smoothie, whilst the Mini-Energiser will be a combination of a mini salad and mini parfait. Executives of the company have said that several activities are being put in place to ensure customers are aware of the new products.
According to the managing director of the company, Mr. Olagoke Balogun,"The new products aim at providing quality and fresh items to customers at an affordable price. Eating healthy shouldn't be difficult and So Fresh is here to prove that."
1. H2 2018 Consumer Goods Outlook - Topline To Remain Volume Driven - September 12, 2018
2. Consumer Goods Sector - GUINNESS Records Over 3,000 PE Ratio - December 28, 2017
3. Nigerian Consumer Goods Sector - H1'17 Earnings Preview - July 26, 2017
4. Consumer Goods Sector - NESTLE, CHAMPION and NB Record Over 1,000 PE Ratio - December 27, 2016
5. Key Reasons for downtrend in Banking and Consumer Goods Sub-Sectors - February 18, 2015