Monday, February 18 2019 08:00 PM / NBS
Selected food price watch data for January 2019 reflected that the average price of 1 dozen of Agric eggs medium size increased year-on-year by 7.49% and month-on month by 0.62% to N469.85 in January 2019 from N466.97 in December 2018 while the average price of piece of Agric eggs medium size(price of one) increased year-on-year by 8.58% and decreased month-on-month by -0.93% to N42.18 in January 2019 from N42.58 in December 2018.
The average price of 1kg of tomato decreased year-on-year by -2.39% and month-on-month by 2.22% to N265.49 in January 2019 from N271.51 in December 2018.
The average price of 1kg of rice (imported high quality sold loose) increased year-on-year by 1.46% and decreased month-on-month by -1.22% to N366.04 in January 2019 from N370.57 in November 2018.
Similarly, the average price of 1kg of yam tuber decreased year-on-year by -6.75% and month-on month by -0.68% to N211.21 in January 2019 from N212.65 in December 2018.
Click Here to Download January 2019 Selected Food Prices
Latest 2019 NBS Reports
1. FAAC Disburses N649.19bn in January 2019
2. Average Intercity Bus Fare Decreased By -13.90% MoM To N1,541.38 in January 2019
3. Headline Inflation Increases By 11.37% YoY in January 2019; 0.07% Lower Than December 2018 Rate
4. Average Prices of PMS, AGO, HHK and Cooking Gas – January 2019
5. Total Value of Capital Importation into Nigeria Stood at $16,812.47m in 2018 – NBS
6. Nigeria’s GDP Grew By 2.38% YoY in Real Terms in Q4 2018 and 1.93% in Full Year
7. 828,502 Employees Employed By 1,110 Registered Private Guard Companies in 2018 - NBS
8. States Generate N264.38bn as IGR in Q3 2018 - NBS
9. NBS Publishes Drug Use in Nigeria 2018 Survey Report
10. FAAC Disburses N3.19trn To FG in 2018 - NBS
11. FAAC Disburses N2.38trn To FG in 2017 - NBS
12. FAAC Disburses N812.76bn in December 2018 - NBS
13. Average Price of 1kg of Tomato Decreased By -7.76% MoM To N294.36
14. Average Within City Bus Journey Fare Decreased By -5.64% MoM To N181.61
15. Headline Inflation Increases By 11.44% YoY in December 2018; 0.16% Higher Than November 2018 Rate
16. Average Prices of PMS, AGO, HHK and Cooking Gas – December 2018