Thursday, July 15, 2021 / 11:55 AM / First Bank
Nigeria / Image Header Credit: THISDAYLIVE
finalists are expected to emerge through the viewers votes following the second
live show of the FirstBank Sponsored the
Voice Nigeria Season 3.
Limited and Livespot360, producers of the global talents, reality series,
explained how to vote on the voice Nigeria season 3, sponsored
by FirstBank, Baba Ijebu and Airtel.
keep their favourite vocalists on the show, viewers have to dial
know the voting code of your preferred contestant to save, visit the Bank's
official Instagram handle and get voting HERE.
International talents reality series designed to discover and harness music
talents in Nigeria is in its third season in Nigeria. Scores of vocalists have
performed on the highly competitive show but dropped out going
through the Auditions, Blinds, Knockouts, Battles and Live Shows stages.
an electrifying mix of pulsating musical performances, music training,
glamorous fashion, and life enriching entertainment, the Voice Nigeria 3
continues to glitter to the very grand finale. Voting
opens on Saturday at 9:00pm and closes at 11:59pm on Thursdays.
show sponsor, FirstBank in a statement by its Group Head,
Marketing and Corporate Communications, Folake
Ani-Mumuney, reiterated that The Voice Nigeria 3 is a Reality TV show designed
to discover and promote talented singers to actualize their dreams of becoming
international stars which aligns with FirstBank's commitment to providing a
platform for nurturing and showcasing talents and driving social cohesion.
what are you waiting for, get voting so your favorite is among the six
victorious vocalists with the highest votes that would be expected to perform
selected songs and keep hope alive for the grand finale as they face the third
live show by the weekend?
1. How to Vote on FirstBank-Sponsored the Voice Nigeria
2. FirstBank Holds SMEConnect Webinar, Enlightens
Entrepreneurs on Accessing Finance for their Business
3. FirstBank's Sponsored Movie, 'Ayinla', Premieres This
Sunday In Lagos
4. FirstBank wins Global Banking and Finance's Retail Banking
5. FirstBank: Nigeria's Premier Eco-Friendly Financial Brand
6. Firstbank Ranked Second Most Admired Financial Services
Brand in Africa
7. FirstBank Bags A Hat Trick of Awards At the Global Banking
And Finance Awards 2021
8. The Voice Nigeria: FirstBank Imprints in Entertainment,
9. FirstBank's Firstmonie Agents Hits 100,000, Impacting
Lives and Communities Across Nigeria
10. FirstBank's New Board Appointments, CBN Reacts
FirstBank's Change of Guards; Adeduntan Passes Baton to
12. FirstBank Launches a New Corporate Website, Reiterates its
Commitment to Service Delivery Excellence
13. Firstbank Covens Webinar to Promote Information Security
in Today's Digital Age
14. Firstbank Set to Hold its FirstGem Annual Conference 4.0
on Wednesday, March 31, 2021