Thursday, June 28, 2018 / 02:58 PM / DMO
Auction Result for the 12.75% FGN APR 2023 (Re-opening 5-year Bond), 13.50% FGN MAR 2025 (Reopening 7-Year Bond) & 13.98% FGN FEB 2028 (Re-opening 10-Year Bond)
Successful bids for the 12.75% FGN APR 2023, 13.53% FGN MAR 2025, and 13.98% FGN FEB 2028 were allotted at the Marginal Rates of 13.5000%, 13.8000% and 13.8100%, respectively.
However, the original coupon rates of 12.75% for the 12.75% FGN APR 2023, 13.53% for the 13.53% FGN MAR 2025 and 13.98% for the 13.98% FGN FEB 2028 will be maintained.
In addition, N5.30 billion of the 12.75% FGN APR 2023 and N1.22 billion of the 13.53% FGN MAR 2025 were allotted on noncompetitive basis.
1. DMO Raises only Half of Total Bonds Offered in yet another Weak Auction
2. Bond Yields Tick Higher Ahead of Auction Tomorrow
3. Funding Rates rise above 10pct as CBN Resumes OMO Auction
4. Borrowing Cost on External Debt to Increase
5. Lotus Halal Fixed Income Fund Listed On NSE
6. T-bills Remain Bearish Despite Robust System Liquidity
7. T-bill Yields Tick Higher Despite Huge OMO Inflows
8. Offshore Selloff Drives FGN Bond Yields Closer to 14%
9. DMO Publishes Q1 2018 Debt Data; Total Public Debt Stood At N22.71trn or US$74.28bn
10. Invest in FGN Monthly Bond Auction – June 2018
11. Funding rates Crash below 5% as CBN Holds off on OMO ahead of Sallah Break
12. Market players Stay Cautious despite Projected Decline in Inflation
13. Investors Remain Bearish on Nigerian Eurobonds ahead of Expected US Rate Hike