22, 2018 /07:55 AM /DMO
Auction Result for the 14.50% FGN JUL 2021 (Re-opening 5-year Bond) & 13.98% FGN FEB 2028 (New Issue 10-Year Bond)
Successful bids for the 14.50% FGN JUL 2021 and 13.98% FGN FEB 2028 were allotted at the Marginal Rates of 13.7000% and 13.9800%, respectively.
However, the original coupon rates of 14.50% for the 14.50% FGN JUL 2021 will be maintained, while the coupon rate for the 13.9800% FGN FEB 2028 (New Issue) is set at 13.9800%.
1. T-bill Yields Decline as CBN Maintains Hold on OMO
2. Return to the Eurobond Market in Good Time
3. Inter-Bank FX Rate hits Ytd High of N306.00 Per $ Amid CBN’s wholesale interventions
4. Sustained Rallies on Bonds following Successful Eurobond Outing
5. Ahead of Next Bond Auction Scheduled 21st February, 2018
6. FSDH Merchant Bank Limited Series 5 and 6 Commercial Paper is Open for Subscription
7. Nigeria Prices Us$2.5bn Dual Tranche Eurobond: Receives An Order Book Size Of Over Us$11.5bn
8. Slight rallies on Local bonds as Nigeria Witnesses Significant Oversubscription on its Eurobond Offe
9. Treasury Bills PMA Moderately Subscribed at 1.3X Bid to Cover
10. CBN releases a No-Sale OMO Result ahead of its Planned NTB Auction
11. Invest in FGN Monthly Bond Auction – February 2018