Total Nigeria Plc: Resignation of Directors and Board Meeting
September 28, 2011
The Company has notified The Exchange of the resignation of two of its Directors in the persons of Barrister Olusegun Akpata who before his resignation was the Executive Director Human Resource & Corporate Services / Company Secretary and Dr. Ibrahim Abdullahi Gobir, a non-Executive Director.
Also, the meeting of the Board of Directors of the company is scheduled to hold on Thursday, October 27, 2011 at 10:00 a. m. in the Board Room, TOTAL HOUSE 4 Afribank Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. At the meeting the Board will among other things:
1. Consider and approve the Accounts for the third quarter of the year ending 30th September, 2011 as well as projection for 2012.
2. To receive the resignation of three Directors.
3. To appoint a Director
4. To receive update from board committees
5. To declare an interim dividend per share, subject to the deduction of appropriate taxes at the time of payment.
6. To fix a period for the closure of Register of members and transfer books for the purpose of the payment of interim dividends, and authorize the Secretary to issue due notice to shareholders and the general public accordingly.